Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Dallas Innovation Forum
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM (CDT)
Please join Dallas thought leaders on March 28th for an in-depth analysis on today's most pressing recruitment challenges within IT, healthcare, engineering, energy, veteran hiring - we'll address them all. We'll marry the minds of both the employers and the most sought after job seekers in an unplugged Q&A forum.
In this session we'll discuss:
- How emerging technologies have dramatically affected the way people look for jobs and consider companies
- How to connect with your target talent by using real-time data combined with understanding what attracts them to new opportunities
- Best resources for recruiting and hiring for veterans
All guests will receive a free customized data report outlining where and how to find the talent to fill one of your most challenging positions.
- Date: Wednesday, March 28th, 2012
- Time: 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Location: Marriott Quorum, Addison
* Breakfast and networking will begin at 7:00
Major Kane Houston, Major U.S. Marine Corp, Marine For Life Program
Elizabeth Lalli-Reese, Corporate HR Director, ACE Cash Express
Errin O'Connor, Founder & CEO, EPC Group
Kitty Sorlie, RN, MHA, OCN, Clinical Nurse Manager, UT Southwestern
Eric Doray, Director of HR, Arkansas Children's Hospital
Tara Petty, AVP Talent Acquisition, Concentra
In addition, all guests will be entered into our drawing to win an Apple iPad 2 - the winner will be announced at the close of our forum.